Sep 9, 2011

My Alma Mater

My Alma Mater

February 11, 2008 


I am here.
Reminiscing  those special moments at school,
You, thinking the same way when we’re still cool.
Missing the way we bond with each other,
The joy we’ve shared and the jokes we made.
The laughing trips we had makes me cry now.
I just thought of the time.
The time when none of us still,
 Haven’t thought of leaving our school life.
The moments we argued and fought,
Makes me laugh harder.
I still can’t believe,
That you we’re the reason why I got suspended.
The days when we don’t have classes,
We go to malls just to have bonding with our peers.
The feeling of having friends on your side,
That’s probably one of the most expensive gift I’ll ever receive.
Having you on my life made me happy.
Thanks to our Alma Mater,
Because that’s the place where I met you.
-A.G.E

No comments:

Post a Comment