Aug 11, 2015

DEJAVU: HELLO and GOOD BYE

"I think I'm starting to have feelings for you..."

"Same here. Do you think we should try if we're really compatible?"

"Can we do that? I'd love to."

"I'm really happy to be with you."

"I love you."

"I love you too..."
---
"I can't believe that you're so selfish! What a childish attitude! Grow up!"

"Ha! You're the one who's at fault. Don't put the blame on me!"

"When will you start thinking about the feelings of other people? When will you see that I'm hurting inside?!?!"

"I didn't do that. You broke yourself because you allowed it to hurt you!"

"What the... are you playing dumb or you just can't see how hard it is for me to be in this position?"

"If it's hard for you then let's stop this right now. I'm hanging up. BYE!"

"What?!?!"

"I'm just saying... if you're that hurt, then there's no point of going on. We should just stop."

"How can you say that so easily??????"

"It's easy. Let me go and I'll let you go. This is just a waste of time."

"Wow. I can't believe that I never saw this side of yours. You changed so much. It's like I'm talking to a person I don't know."

"You don't know me well so stop saying that I changed. It's annoying. This is annoying!!"

"You've changed so much. Tell me honestly... do you... I mean..."

"Yes, I like her so stop pushing yourself for me. It's over. WE ARE OVER. It's not like this was serious."

"So it's because of someone else... ha... I can't believe that you just threw it all away..."

"I threw what?"

"My heart. My feelings. My everything..."

"Look. I'm sorry. It's not you. It's me."

"What do you mean?"

"I wasn't even sure why we ended being a couple but to be honest we were not right for each other so please. Stop being pathetic over this relationship. It's never going to work. This is not a fairytale."

"Is it bad that I believe in a happy ending???"

"Yes 'coz life sucks. It's always unfair. Stop dreaming about a perfect love like those fairy tale stories. It isn't like that. There's always an end to something. Like us."

"I can't believe this..."

"Well, this is real. This is how life is. Whatever you have right now, is not going to last because it will suck the hell out of you. It will piss you so much. Far from what you can even imagine. It will hurt you in so many ways that sometimes you just want to die. But don't. Since you're always going back to step 1. Starting all over again."

"I feel like dying..."

"Then that means your alive. Because you feel hurt. Your brain is working. Your senses are working..."

"I'm alive yet you killed me inside."

"I'm sorry..."

"It always starts with simple hellos and it always ends with a simple
sorry..."

"Hello..."

"What? What are you... what are you doing? Hey don't joke around! Hello?? Hey! Are you still there???"

"Thank you for letting me know that I'm alive..."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I'm not like what you've always dreamed of..."

"I'm also sorry... for being dumb... and for believing in you.. and for believing in a thing called love."

"Hello?? Hello??? Hey. You're not thinking of ending...."

"I love you.... I'm sorry..." *ends the call*

No comments:

Post a Comment