Aug 19, 2015

[Fan Account] BIGBANG MADE WORLD TOUR: LIVE IN MANILA (JULY 30, 2015)


BIGBANG MADE IN MANILA CONCERT. SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't explain in it words. Feeling ko understatement pa yung 'solid' to describe it. Awesome na lang. Super awesome nung concert kagabi!!!!!! It's definitely one of the BEST concerts I've ever watched in my entire life as a fangirl and as a VIP since 2007. 👍 This is why I always tell my friends, kahit anong pwesto mo, basta from YG Ent. ang nagcoconcert, sulit na sulit. Wala akong masabi sa BIGBANG. Galing nila pag live. GRABE NYONGTORY AND SI TOP WOOOOOO!!!! 

Nakaka goosebumps yung high notes lalo na yung kay Daesung at Youngbae!!! BIGBANG TALAGA ANG PATUNAY NA HALOS LAHAT NG BIAS KO (SA LAHAT NG FANDOMS KO) AY MAIN VOCALS AT MAIN RAPPERS HAHAHA.  And super daebak talaga nung sound system ng YG. Gustong gusto ko talaga yung mic nila. Sarap iuwi. 😭 Another thing that I like about YG is their dancers, HITECH & CRAZY!! KWON TWINS THO. @deukie89 @donstagram89 Grabe ‪#‎workgoals‬ talaga. Hahaha. 

While watching the concert, I realized, when you're a performer and a singer, the biggest legacy that you'll have is your songs. Kahit hindi ka na makakanta or makasayaw, your song will be out there forever. And once na marinig yun ng mga tao from your time/generation, they will always remember what happened with their lives when that song came out. 
Time flies. Sooner or later, BIGBANG will have their own families na but as a hardcore VIP and a YG fan, their songs will always be a part of my life. Kahit matatanda na sila, pag narinig ko yung mga kanta nila esp. Sunset Glow, Haru Haru and Lies & their other songs, omg grabe yung throwback sa akin since I became a VIP when I was still a kid. 😃
All in all, I could say that Bigbang NEVER disappoints. Super nalagpasan pa nila yung expectations ko sa concert. Include the fact that they sang live for 3 HOURS.  It was the best sem-ender ever! Thank you for bringing them back @happeesy. It was a great experience... To be a part of the YELLOW OCEAN !!!
 빅뱅... 사랑해요!! 영원히~~ 😍😍😍 ‪#‎빅뱅‬ ‪#‎BBMADEINMNL ‬‪#‎MADEWORLDTOUR‬